Sponsors, companies and universities offer Innovation sessions which provide insight into their industry and inspiration and support for the TeenTech Awards.
They are all very different but will provide help and support for student projects together with an inspiring opportunity to experience an aspect of the company or university facility.
The BBC, GSK, Accenture, Rolls Royce, Coventry University, Atkins, National Rail Academy- Gateshead, TFL, London Zoo and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital -Stanmore are just some of the organisations who have opened their doors to TeenTech students.
The sessions are a unique opportunity to gain insight into world class organisations and the opportunities that lie within them.
October 12th 2018 – BBC, Salford
For students in Greater Manchester aged 16-19 with a keen interest in tech
Please register here to bring a group of up to 10 students. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Date: 12th October 2018
Time: 10:00am – 2:15pm
Location: BBC, Salford Quays
This lively, inspiring day with hands on workshops will introduce students to different tech and digital careers across broadcast media.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- experiment with some of the very latest technology from haptics to immersive technology.
- learn about the different career pathways into the BBC and other media organisations- apprenticeship and graduate
- understand the skills & core qualities needed
- work alongside BBC staff on a ‘challenge’
- tour the BBC to see how tech is used and meet people working in different areas.
Students will have their eyes opened to the opportunities available to them and understand what they need to do to succeed in these areas.
Places are LIMITED and will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Register here