How can I help?
There are many different ways to support TeenTech.
We would love to have you involved. You could:
- run an interactive stand or a challenge at one or more of our large scale festivals
- volunteer as an ambassador
- mentor students in our TeenTech Award programme
- join an industry panel
- become an event or award sponsor
- join a regional steering group
Festivals run in Milton Keynes, Bristol, Leicester, London, Manchester, South Yorkshire, Hull, Surrey, Hampshire and we’re always adding more!
- Register to support Bristol on October 10th 2019
- Register to support Leicester on October 24th 2019
- Register to support West Midlands on November 8th 2019
Our award programme runs year-round and you could provide valuable feedback and insight to our young teams. Over 300 schools across the UK participate every year.
In school workshops
In Derby, Oldham, Stoke , Leicester, London, Bristol and Manchester we run in-school workshops. Industry volunteers are always welcome to join us.
Sponsor a TeenTech event
We rely on sponsorship from businesses to inspire the next generation and we want you to be a part of supporting and developing the talent of the future for your industry. We have a range of sponsorship opportunities and packages which can be tailored to your organisation and to fit marketing and CSR budgets.
Please contact us to find out more at email@example.com
- Winner, Best Engineering Event in National Science and Engineering Week 2010
- Winner, Best Outreach and Communication 2012, WISE
- Winner, Promotion of Engineering Design Award 2014, IED
- TeenTech CEO Maggie Philbin voted Most influential woman in IT in 2016, Computer Weekly
“Over the past two years TeenTech has had an overwhelming impact on how our subject is viewed by both staff and pupils in the school. It has had a direct effect on the uptake of our subject in the senior school”
“We have over 130 young women now involved in extra-curricular STEM activities! TeenTech has a MAJOR part to play in this. I spoke to the students about why they love TeenTech. They love the fact that they can discuss ideas and work collaboratively, letting their imaginations run wild without the restrictions that occur in lessons.”
“This was a fantastic event, we will be back next year”
“I will tear up my lesson plans as result of what I have seen. Thank you for a day that will help us make lessons more relevant”
“Events like TeenTech City provide an experience that is hard to reproduce in the classroom and really gives pupils a taste of what having a STEM career could be like. It is great to be part of something that really pushes the importance of technology subjects out to young people in such a fun and engaging way”