Have you come up with a brilliant idea using science, technology or engineering to make life better, simpler easier or more fun? Have you clearly identified a problem, researched the existing market and developed and designed an imaginative solution? This category is for students who have come up with a great idea, explored and researched the concept but have not yet built a working model or prototype.
In this section
- TeenTech Awards
- About The TeenTech Awards
- Application Form for TeenTech Centre of Innovation and Creativity
- Application form for TeenTech Young Ambassador
- Awards 2020 – Stage 1 Entry Form
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Innovation Sessions
- Judge Registration for the 2019 TeenTech Awards
- Judging Criteria
- Notes for Teachers
- Supporting Materials
- TeenTech Awards 2019
- TeenTech Young Ambassador on Queen’s Birthday Honours List!
- Do you want to work at the BBC?
- Press release: TeenTech celebrates 10 years with new partnership
- TeenTech Awards 2018/9