This category is for pure research projects. Teams may choose to focus on any aspect of science, technology or engineering. This is an opportunity to take interest in a particular aspect of science, technology or engineering a step further, perhaps exploring an area where there is urgent need for innovation. The subject matter is completely down to you – whether you want to do some original work mapping the decline of the V-Moth, the need for better communication of STEM careers or the level of noise in intensive care units.
In this section
- TeenTech Awards
- About The TeenTech Awards
- Application Form for TeenTech Centre of Innovation and Creativity
- Application form for TeenTech Young Ambassador
- Awards 2020 – Stage 1 Entry Form
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Innovation Sessions
- Judge Registration for the 2019 TeenTech Awards
- Judging Criteria
- Notes for Teachers
- Supporting Materials
- Innovation starts in Nuneaton!
- Case study: Grace Blake
- Nurturing young talent: TeenTech expands to new areas across the UK
- TeenTech Leicester goes into orbit!
- TeenTech City of Tomorrow in Leicestershire Primary Schools