January 26th 2021
This year TeenTech will be delivering one of our highly rated virtual ‘Innovation Days’ for schools across Surrey.
Join us for a very special experience when schools across Surrey will work on global challenges and understand more about exciting and unexpected areas of science, technology and engineering.
SATRO (who have worked with TeenTech for nine years) are inviting schools in the region to participate in this highly, interactive day which meets Gatsby benchmarks will give students opportunity to learn more about exciting careers in science, engineering and technology as well as their own potential to enjoy them.
If you are a school, please register here.
Teachers must read and ensure that all students participating in the live sessions are briefed on our code of conduct.
A TeenTech Live Innovation Day is:
- Engaging, highly interactive
- Students can participate whether working in school or at home in event of COVID-19
- This innovation day is for Year 8 / Year 9.
- ‘Live’ virtual sessions led by science and technology broadcasters with input from global and local companies
- Students can safely ask industry experts questions
- Opportunity to work on a real-world challenge with support from industry
- Ongoing industry support for projects schools wish to enter for the TeenTech Awards 2021
Feedback from people who’ve already experienced one of our innovation days is overwhelmingly positive.
This has been an amazing experience and I have definitely had a deeper dive into the world of tech.Student
A big thanks to our partner SATRO for contacting schools and the terrific sponsors and supporters who have ensured young people in Surrey have access to these sessions.
For further information please contact email@example.com.