Our TeenTech West Festival will run at The Pavilion in Bristol on Thursday 10 October 2019. The initiative in Bristol is sponsored by the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS), Rolls Royce and Kinnier Dufort.
If you are a company or a school who would like to be part of this exciting opportunity, please register via our forms.
Your business can make a difference by:
- Encouraging young people to consider science ,technology and engineering subjects
- Showing what it means to work for your company and the skills you need from future employees
- Giving students and teachers first-hand information on career paths in your sector
- Letting your staff act as inspirational role models
- Changing the stereotypical perception of careers in science or technology being “difficult”, “geeky” or “boring”
If you’d like to know what happens on one of our festival days, this video will help provide some insight into the impact of our work.
The Festival on Thursday 10 October will launch a series of Innovation Days providing insight into career opportunities and giving students entering the TeenTech Awards ongoing inspiration, feedback and support.